Monday, 1 February 2016

Final Creatures

For my first creature i will be combining the Chicken and the Duck together to create the 'Ducken'. The way I did this was by cutting the Duck out of its picture and overlaying it with the Chicken on a different layer, then i changed the opacity to only 50% so i could cut around the head of the Duck so that it fits around the chicken. My 2nd creature is a 'Pigeonhog' I did this combination by using the clone tool on the Pig and then layered and copied the Pigeon 3 times and then cloned the Pig's ears and fur onto the bodies of the pigeons. My final image is practically using the same editing method as the other images, it's a combination between using the clone tool and the liquidation tool. Also I when I will put my final creatures together I'll be using the gaussen blur then I will change the opacity to around 50%. This will give of the feeling that the creatures are spectral beings

No comments:

Post a Comment